- This event has passed.
Parish Steward in the Village
21 Nov 2018 - 22 Nov 2018
Parish Steward for Christian Malford
The Parish Steward, Adrian Moss visits each of our villages 2 days a week at the beginning of each month to address a wide variety of minor highway defects and needs.
To ensure that we don’t lose this valuable service, provided by Wiltshire Council, we need to ensure that he has plenty of work to do. How can you help? – by reporting any of the following tasks for the Parish Steward to carry out:
- Hand cleaning of small grips.
- Rodding of small culverts and manholes.
- Filling-in small potholes
- Hand cleaning of road gully tops.
- Hedge trimming around road signs to maintain visibility, but not wholesale hedge cutting as this needs to be done by landowner.
- Washing Highway signs.
- Over-run damage.
- Strimming of grass verges for visibility at junctions and of Highway signs.
- Siding out overgrown vegetation obstructing footways.
- Clearing debris and leaves, but not litter.
- Painting railings, away from water.
Please report tasks (with as much detail as possible) to:
All other Highways matters should be reported to Wiltshire Council.