Re: Permitted Developments and Village Hall Rebuild In Christian Malford
You may be aware that there has been interest shown in housing developments linked to a new village hall within Christian Malford. Both the Village Hall Committee and the Parish Council have been approached by various land owners and developers with proposals for enabling developments where a contribution of funding and / or land would be given to support the rebuilding of the village hall. To provide a consistent and united approach these two organisations aim to consult the villagers to determine the preferred option. Therefore, we are now asking all interested parties to submit an outline of their proposal by Monday 14th June, in order that consultation with villagers can commence.
If you are (or represent) an interested party and would like to put forward proposals, please ensure your proposal answers the following points:
1. Provide a sketch of the proposed site, identifying the number of houses, the number of each type of housing, proposed access routes, proposed routes for services (water, telecoms, sewers etc)
2. Demonstrate how your proposal / enabling development is compliant with the village Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
3. What are you going to contribute to the village hall rebuild funding?
4. If contributing land for the village hall rebuild, please provide a sketch showing location, size, access and services
5. What is your proposed timeframe for completion of your development?
6. Outline any key dependencies for your proposal, e.g. linked developments, sale of land, purchase of land
7. Outline any key assumptions contained within the proposal, e.g. use of green space
8. What do you view as the key risks in preventing the proposed development from being completed?
9. Are there any other points you would like to make in support of your proposal?
Please provide sketches and maps as A4 and ensure the written proposal does not exceed 4 sides of A4 paper including diagrams if included.
NB: If you have more than one option to propose, please complete the above questions for each option.
We shall evaluate each option, but our key criteria are: is the option realistic, timely and will it be supported by the village?
Please forward your proposals to Paul McPherson via email firstname.lastname@example.org Chair of the Village Hall Committee, no later than Monday 14th June 2021