Engineers from Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN) Distribution are responding to the impact of Storm Henk which has brought a period of intense storm-force winds and heavy rain across central southern England.
If you see any damage to our equipment, please stay back, don’t touch it and instead report it to us directly via our Power Track website or by calling 105, and engineers will investigate as soon as possible.
Customers are also being encouraged to report any power losses and respond to supplies by:
- Saving the emergency power cut number – ‘105’ – to your phone to report any loss of supply or damage to the electricity network
- Visiting our Power Track Website to give you details of power cuts and restoration times. You can also report power cuts and network damage through Power Track.
- Visiting the “Preparing for a power cut” section on our website, where there is a wealth of advice and information, or to chat live to one of our advisors via the Webchat service
Customers are also eligible for our Priority Services Register (PSR) if they:
- Are deaf or hard of hearing
- Have a disability
- Live with children under five
- Are blind or partially-sighted
- Have a chronic illness
- Use medical equipment/aids reliant on electricity
- Are over 60.