Meetings have now resumed in the Village Hall – we would ask that you continue to wear a mask when moving around the hall and you can remove it when you are seated if you wish.
Parish Council Meetings take place on the first Tuesday of each month (unless otherwise stated below). Meetings are held in Christian Malford Village Hall, starting at 7.45pm with a 15 minute Public Forum Session (with the exception of the Annual Village Meeting and the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council),
Residents may raise issues affecting the Parish during the Public Forum. Members of the public are welcome to remain for the duration of the meeting to observe only, unless asked to leave for matters of confidentiality.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes 2021-2022 in Pdf format
- Christian Malford Parish Council Meeting Agenda 7 September 2021
- Christian Malford Parish Council Meeting Minutes 20 July 2021
- Christian Malford Parish Council Meeting Agenda 20 July 2021
- Christian Malford Parish Council Annual Meeting Minutes 18 May 2021
- Christian Malford Parish Council Annual Meeting Agenda 18 May 2021
- Christian Malford Parish Council Meeting Minutes 6 April 2021
- Christian Malford Parish Council Meeting Agenda 6 April 2021
Meeting Agendas & Minutes 2020-2021
Meeting Agendas & Minutes 2019-2020
Copies of minutes from previous meetings are available on request from the Parish Clerk. Please note a small charge may be applied for hard copies.
(* – the Village Meeting is not a Parish Council Meeting, it is a meeting facilitated by the Parish Council on behalf of the whole village).